As I mention in the post below, I haven’t made updates to this page in quite some time and I just noticed that the last song I posted an update about is not the last song I’ve posted most recently. In fact a lot has happened since then. To keep things tidy, here is a SoundCloud player with all my currently published tracks in it:
A few notes about the most recent additions:
- Sleepy Daemons: Added just before the new year, this track started as a non-percussive ambient, creepy thing. Out of the blue I decided to add a lot of fast drums to it and things just popped to life. Not sure where it will go next but I’m waiting for auditions for vocals to come in.
- Untitled Doodle/Ringtone: I did everything in it but wouldn’t consider it finished just yet. It features my first guitar performance recording and some cool effects processing.
- The Hare: Again, 100% self-produced. This one primarily features a new filter effects found in Reason 6 called The Alligator, an effect that’s more formally referred to as a “trance gate”.
- Delirium: This started as a simple piano melody, which I put through the Alligator. I then added a somewhat hiphop drum loop which I played with using a roll-echo effect to ramp the echo on and off. This was eventually replaced with live drums, performed by r00m237. Vocals came in by complete surprise thanks to a lady in California who goes by the name Deanna (thank you!).
- Document 22: This features flute by Matt Unger and some guitars by Matt Christensen.
All my music is available for free under the Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 license. You are free to download, share, remix and use this music for non-commercial purposes.